Saturday, May 10, 2008

...........

Wow, I leave for two and a half weeks, and this is what happens, eh?

No posts since...when??? lemme check... wait a second while i look back at this blog... no posts SINCE APRIL 20th?!?

Some of you haven't posted in weeks, some of you months, and some of you have never posted at all. What gives? As some of you know, My Name Is Jonas may be moving away in a couple months. I'd like to keep this thing going as a way to keep the fun stories rolling while I'm away for a while. That won't really work if NOBODY EFFING WRITES.

I really don't care what you write about. Tell us about your day. Something funny that happened at work. Describe your unusual bowel movement. Post something from the internet that might get a laugh. Throw around ideas for shit to do during the weekend. Just make it worth looking at this thing every once in a while.

Is that so much to ask?

And since it's Saturday morning, and I could REALLY go for some hash browns...