Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What ever happen to predictability, the milk man, the paper boy, evening t.v

FOR REAL, WHAT HAPPEN...., You miss your old familar friends, but
waiting just around the bend. WHATS AROUND THE BEND?
SERIOUSLY, WHAT QUALIFIES AS A BEND?

Everywhere you look (everywhere) NOT LOOKING...
There's a heart (there's a heart)
A hand to hold on to. THEN REACH OUT
AND GRAB MY HAND JOHN STAMOS!

Everywhere you look (everywhere)
There's a face of somebody who needs you. SATAN?!
NO WAIT, JESUS!

When you're lost out there and your all alone
A light is waiting to carry you home AM I DEAD?!
FUCK BEANS!, I'M DEAD, AREN'T I?

Everywhere you look. I SEE DEAD PEOPLE...

(Chip-a-dee-ba-ba-dow)

SORRY, BORED AND NOBODY HAS POSTED IN A WHILE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful...really it brought a tear to my eye. I feel like I grew up in that song and now it has come full circle. You guys want to sit around and talk about feelings? Maybe drink a bottle of boone's strawberry fields?