Wednesday, February 24, 2010

This Seriously Happened

I'm going to get Little Caesar's the other day with my pal A.J. (Arizona Jeans) and next door is a T-Mobile store. I'm not one to ask anyone questions because I'd a large advocate of figuring shit out yourself. The Hot and Ready Pizza we ordered was neither "hot" nor "ready" so we had time to kill. Againt my better judgement I went into the T-Mobile store inquiring about upgrading my plan and how because it is a phone hosted through Google it wasn't able to accomplish this via their website. The vendor in the T-Mobile store, a simple man in his mid-thirties, said, and I quote:

"Hmmm...I'm not sure. You might want to call customer support. They can probably tell you."

WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M DOING HERE!?!?!

1 comment:

JOB said...

wow...just goes to show the intelligence level of the people from your home town...